Friday, June 14, 2013

Hello, hello!

I have been mentally berating myself for not writing but, what can I say. life goes on! any way, I wanted to share this new project that I have made 3 of,within the past 3 weeks! Let me tell you, this is one awesome apron! 
 
                                                  A Baby Bath Apron! Yep that's right.










Me and my Munchkin : )
                                                           




 believe me once you use it, you will wonder how you did without it. I love mine! I am selling these, so if you are wanting one, leave your email address in the comments or email me and we will talk shop :-)  I accept Paypal.

I have a few other posts in draft right now, including a tutorial as well. God Bless
 and have a happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others. Please leave your email address so I know how to contact you.